News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

1995-98 Triumph Tiger (Steamer) sumpguard (rare)!

Started by gosling1, March 09, 2014, 05:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gosling1

Purchased this new in November 2007 off of eBay from a Triumph dealer that had it laying around as NOS...definitely used now! Helps provide better protection than the OEM guard that comes on the Tiger....currently on a '95, but should fit a '95-98. Condition? Fair to good...backside has been sprayed with undercoating to help deaden noise etc. Give your Steamer instant cred with this bolt-on!  :icon_lol: Asking $40 OBO...Shipping via UPS Ground in the US only - approx. $15. Located near Greenville (SC) and can be contacted via this forum PM...

Daniel

Mustang

Geoff W

When I bought my Steamer many years ago it came with one of these on it. This is the only other one I have ever seen, i did not realise that it was stock part, i assumed it was something a previous owner had made.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Sin_Tiger

I thought it looked like an Africa Twin one. Looks OK though  :thumbsup

Geoff, better check in your loft in case that old painting really is a Rembrandt   :icon_lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

rybes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO whyd ya have to be in the states, ive been huntin one of them for years. wonder what the postage is to denmark ? if postage aint prohibitive ill have it
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

coachgeo

COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

rybes

coachgeo

I just committed to purchase it. 

If we can't get it to fit nicely on the Tribota Tiger I'll sell it on to someone else on the board.
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

rybes

if you can find a price for postage to the uk and it aint to ridiculous ill have it

gosling1

Quote from: rybes on April 06, 2014, 08:43:09 PM
if you can find a price for postage to the uk and it aint to ridiculous ill have it

Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to ship it out of the US  :icon_sad:

Thought I'd "bump" all 3 ads here today before putting everything on eBay and/or ADVrider.com

rybes

Mustang

rybes
how bad ya want it ?
the shipping charge will be a nightmare to uk due to the size more than the weight .
I'm sure it could find it's way to ya ................ :bad

rybes

quite badly, i reckon itd suit me new paintjob well and in that case mustang me ol mate. i need to now find me someone to help out  :icon_biggrin:  :bad
gosling, how big is the box its in and what does it weigh ?