News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

BT Coverage Of Moto GP

Started by Chris Canning, March 18, 2014, 09:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Watching the run up to tonight's practice and wondering aloud why Melanie Sykes is in the UK studio instead of live from Texas. My wife chips in "The Americans won't let her in because she has a criminal conviction for beating up her husband"

Wow,   never saw that coming!  But I suppose neither did her old man  :hat10
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

Hence my post about she's a bit of a gal!!,suffering from square eye's Super Pole from Aragon and 6 hours of Moto GP I'll pass on the Moto 2 practice WSB stars a 9am sunday morn,hopefully all the loons will be out tomorrow so we can have a clear road to Crossgates cafĂ© on Monday  :icon_biggrin:

Bixxer Bob

I did 4 hours at Seastar Ducati's test ride day in Norwich yesterday with my "Norfolk Council accident reduction" hat on. A good time, and booked a few power rangers on training courses, then home for Moto GP.  Marquez is even baffling the legends like Wayne Rainey now!  That one foot stoppie and picking up the chattering front with his knee were beyond mortal.  Even when he was arsing about he was still fastest.  The rest of the grid must be realising they'll never be world champion as long as he stays in one piece.

BTW, love it or hate it, that Diavel is a piece of machinery......
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

All the Duc V twin motors are but try riding a bugger with a passenger  :icon_frown:

Bixxer Bob

Chris Canning

Talking of Ducati's looks like the lad has a few weeks off work!!!

Bixxer Bob

Aye,  I know a broken right hand can make problems, (James Toseland for instance) , but at first it looked a hell of a lot worse.

Bradley did well and beat his team mate as well, but - to quote Steve Parrish - the only one likely to beat Marquez on current form is Marquez.  You can't keep getting away with one-foot stoppies and picking it up on your knee for ever.  If / when he has an off, it's going to be a biggie.