News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Anyone coming to watch mine and Sin Tigers pain? (speedway)

Started by aesdj, March 23, 2014, 07:32:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aesdj

Right the brave brothers or death wish dunces (delet were appropriate) are booked in for 27th April to try speedway at Scunthorpe. It starts at 9am till 1pm. For those of you who takes pleasure in someone elses pain come along and have a laugh at are expense or if you fancy a go let me know. There's also a proper race meeting on in the afternoon so if you want to stay on and come for a pub lunch with me and Sin and watch that with us then your all welcome.

Nick Calne

I would love to see this, but cant be there. Do take the gopro camera as I expect we would all like to see.  :nap

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

nickjtc

Quote from: nickcalne on March 23, 2014, 09:41:14 PMDo take the gopro camera as I expect we would all like to see.  :nap

+1. Never seen speedway in the flesh even though there were tracks close  to where I used to live. Pictures, please.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

aesdj

Don't know anyone with a go pro but they will be loads of pictures taken and I'm sure some video so I'll post some for you all to have s good chuckle at.

Mustang