News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Part worn Anakee 2's FOC

Started by Spud, June 17, 2014, 12:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

I have 2 Anakee 2's fronts sizes 110/80/19 and one rear size 150/70/17 free to a good home. All in varying states of wear no know faults on any of them other wise I don't think I would of kept them now need the cellar space for other things or so I'm told 

Stourbridge West Mids

Collect only sorry

cheers Spud    

Sin_Tiger

Unless anyone else has a greater desperate need I'll have them. Just the job for the Steam Chair Tug, keep it mobile until I can get a set of wheels rebuilt. I owe you an ale or two anway, you can add to the tally  :friday
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Spud

No worries Sin, there not a massive amount of wear on them but they will tide you over until you sort your wheels, do you need them in a rush ?

cheers Spud  :thumbsup 

Sin_Tiger

:thumbsup Cheers, no rush mate, I'll give you a shout when I get home, 1st week of July.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Spud

Ok mate Ill put them aside for you, feel a little trip coming on  :thumbsup

cheers Spud  :thumbsup