News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

96 Sprint Sport sell or exchange Glasgow Scotland UK

Started by qbto, July 26, 2014, 01:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qbto

Advertised this as a Sprint Sport its actually a rarer model as it pre dates the Sprint Sports, only made for one year 96-97 but its the same in every way as the Sprint Sport.

Not had this bike that long, bought it in April this year on a whim, I was actually looking for a Tiger and had just missed one when I heard about the Sprint for sale and I've always had a notion for a Sprint Sport.

I've a soft spot for Hinkley Triumphs especially the T300 series, having now owned five over the last 12 years (been riding for 30) But all my previous ones have been four cylinder 1200's (3 Trophys and a Daytona) but always lusted after a triple.

As for the bike its showing 21000 miles backed up by the MOTs. It's just had a service, new spark plugs and oil and filter change, new seals in the rear brake, left fork leg had a little misting so I replaced the fork seals and oil, new chain and sprocket kit and brand new pair of Michelin Pilot Road tyres.

Bike runs sweet, starts first time, no sprag clutch issues, gearbox gets all six gears shifts clean and smooth, (better gearbox than my Suzuki) I've fitted higher bars from a Trophy for extra comfort it also has the advantage of making the bikes steering lighter at lower speeds. (original bars will go with the bike) braided hoses on brakes and clutch.

Its got an original Triumph rack and a Bagster tank cover, Bad bits, cosmetically its got a few age related marks and the neutral light doesn't work when the engine is hot, this is a common fault on the 900's replacement neutral switch usually cures it.

Bikes MOT'd for 11 months (11/06/2015) and taxed till November 2014.

Decided to sell the bike as I have another bike that does all my sports touring needs and I am really in the need of a dual sports bike i.e. Tiger !!

Overall its an honest good bike that needs nothing doing to it.

Bikes advertised for £1300 OVNO or exchange it towards a Tiger 955i

email me for pics or info @ stef.kirk@gmail.com

Bikes in Glasgow Scotland and I can collect any prospective buyers from airport or bus/train staion