News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2005 Triumph Tiger near Indianapolis - Price Reduced

Started by speedysheep, June 02, 2014, 11:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speedysheep

For sale by original owner, 66,484 miles as of today, $2500 OBO. Sorry, no trades.
His name is Hobbes.

This is the first time this bike has been washed in 9 years. I did my best.
If you want a super clean bike, this is not for you. If you want a bike that's mechanically sound with many miles left on it, then maybe it is.

Never had a problem with this bike other than the charging system, which went out around 57,000 miles. Stator and rectifier replaced with parts from Rick's Motorsport Electrics. Has Triumph performance tune loaded and runs strong. Everything works.

The bike has been down twice. A 15 mph lowside in 2006, which left some scratches on the right crashbar and handguard, and a tipover in a campground in 2007 which left some scratches on the right bag. Some of the decals are bubbling on the tank, as you can see in the pictures.

Bike has:
Triumph heated grips
Large Cee Bailey windscreen
Happy Trail bags, 9" Clif cut on right, 10.5" on left
Touratech crash bars
Givi topbox rack
Hawke chain oiler
Fastway footpegs

Comes with:
Triumph sport screen (silver, looks good with orange bike)
Factory service manual
Triumph valve adjustment tool
Fuel line extension kit for doing throttle body sync
Wolfman luggage tank bag

More pics:

Where am I to go, now that I\'ve gone too far?