News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

scotland

Started by Robert Williams, May 28, 2014, 10:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert Williams

ref mossies, I find Skin so soft   brill used  it up there loads of time never been bit once you get my wife gets it from avon 

Spud

I think the "woodland Fresh" is the best one to get an SAS trooper told me all about it  :nod  I didn't argue just agreed  :icon_salut:

cheers Spud  :thumbsup

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Robert Williams on May 28, 2014, 10:08:42 PM
ref mossies, I find Skin so soft   brill used  it up there loads of time never been bit once you get my wife gets it from avon

That stuff definitely works well, many of the small local petrol stations and stores in the Highlands sell it, the local swear by it  :thumbsup
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

XJC

Whisky usually works for me. They tend to leave your blood alone if it's full of the stuff.  :icon_smile:

X.
The brain is useless. We must find another brain.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: XJC on May 30, 2014, 06:56:02 PM
Whisky usually works for me. They tend to leave your blood alone if it's full of the stuff.  :icon_smile:

X.

Are you sure it's not because you can't feel your legs anymore  :augie
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint