News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

98 Trophy for sale in WI.

Started by Papalobster, May 09, 2014, 05:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papalobster

Last year I put my 98 Tiger up for trade, thinking I wanted a more sport-touring or street bike. I ended up trading for this bike. I was mistaken. I like the taller adventure bikes better. I've only put about 2k miles on it since ownership in September.

The particulars. It's a 98 Triumph Trophy 1200. 35xxx miles on the clock and will be going up now that the weather has warmed. Corbin Seat, Throttle Miester, gen Mar risers, a tall shield and Progressive fork springs. The plastic has scuffs, scratches, dings, some missing fasteners. One of the previous owners tried to hide some rash with black spray pain. I give it a 7 out of 10 cosmetically. The tires have about 2500 miles on em, and hardly any wear. Otherwise it starts, stops and steers like a motorcycle should.

I have the stock fork springs, stock seat and a set of Tokico 6 pot calipers that go with it.

$3000

I can help with delivery if needed.  Shoot me a message.

Papalobster

Update. I picked up an 02 Girly a couple weeks back so I shined the trophy up and set it by the side on the road with a for sale sign on it.

$3000.

Trades? Lemme know whatcha got.  :ear