News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Pitbull stands and the tiger?

Started by CatalystXXL18, June 17, 2014, 04:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CatalystXXL18

So I have a front and rear pitbull stand left over from when I sold my R1. Is there any way of using these on the Tiger? As in, can you add front and/or rear spools to the Tiger? Is there a place in the head for a pin? I have a triple tree front stand and a standard rear stand. Help?  Thanks. :occasion14

JustSaying

I recently purchased a 2006 Tiger 955i. On this bike, I found I needed a 21mm pin to use my front stand correctly. You will find the hole to lift the front end covered by a rubber stopper. Remove that and you will be good to go.

There is nowhere on swingarm to install spools. You will need a pad stand if you wish to lift the rear end.

CatalystXXL18

Quote from: JustSaying on June 18, 2014, 06:31:35 PM
I recently purchased a 2006 Tiger 955i. On this bike, I found I needed a 21mm pin to use my front stand correctly. You will find the hole to lift the front end covered by a rubber stopper. Remove that and you will be good to go.

There is nowhere on swingarm to install spools. You will need a pad stand if you wish to lift the rear end.
Thanks for the info.