News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Internet Hide and Seek

Started by Sin_Tiger, June 12, 2014, 11:29:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

Knowing the Boss can track where we all are, in the interests of our own security of course, I'm just wondering if you can tell where I am right now  :pimp

If I'm invisible  :tin hat , I'll initiate a massive scam to suck millions from unsuspecting banking futures traders (they'll never miss it) Mwaaahaha  :bad

On the other hand I might just send some snotty emails to a few politicians  :pottytrain2 and be happy with that.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JayDub

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on June 12, 2014, 11:29:58 AM
Knowing the Boss can track where we all are, in the interests of our own security of course, I'm just wondering if you can tell where I am right now  :pimp

If I'm invisible  :tin hat , I'll initiate a massive scam to suck millions from unsuspecting banking futures traders (they'll never miss it) Mwaaahaha  :bad

On the other hand I might just send some snotty emails to a few politicians  :pottytrain2 and be happy with that.
AFRICA!  :icon_biggrin:

Mustang

trust me ...................you're not  invisible .

:bug_eye

nickjtc

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on June 12, 2014, 11:29:58 AM
Knowing the Boss can track where we all are, in the interests of our own security of course, I'm just wondering if you can tell where I am right now

62, West Wallaby Street, Wigan
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Mustang on June 12, 2014, 03:23:31 PM

Go on then? I have a feeling the IP will show up as a US one, just curious.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Mustang

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on June 12, 2014, 05:06:11 PM
Quote from: Mustang on June 12, 2014, 03:23:31 PM

Go on then? I have a feeling the IP will show up as a US one, just curious.
:tin hat you'll need a better foil hat to hide under .............................