News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK Tiger Meet 2015 - Wales

Started by Bixxer Bob, August 13, 2014, 09:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayDub

:icon_biggrin: I'm sure that would be more than possible on a steamer  :nod
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

XJC

Count me in.

Camping? Head says fine, bones say too old.

I've gotta go with the bones.

X.
The brain is useless. We must find another brain.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: XJC on October 04, 2014, 10:30:06 PM
Count me in.

Glad to see you're back. Guessed work load had just been keeping you out of the picture  :icon_salut:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

GavD

I missed out on the scotland trip last year, so I am keen to join you fellas next year .................. however, the only weekend I can make is the 3-5 July one, which is looking good at the moment if the vote is anything to go by. Unfortunately, one of my bucket list items is to see AC/DC live and the only date near me is Wembley on the 4th july. Bugger.

Tickets are on sale tomorrow, do I wait and hope they announce more dates???

:BangHead :BangHead :BangHead
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

John Stenhouse

The tiger meet in Scotland was great and I'm hoping Wales will live up to that too, it was good to put faces to folk on here. There will be other concerts only one Tiger meet.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Bixxer Bob

I had the same quandary,  decided to give ACDC a miss, however,  I'll be at Cadwell that weekend so I may not make the Tiger meet.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

GavD

Quote from: John Stenhouse on December 17, 2014, 03:20:13 AM
The tiger meet in Scotland was great and I'm hoping Wales will live up to that too, it was good to put faces to folk on here. There will be other concerts only one Tiger meet.

I was kinda thinking the other way, it may be my only chance to see em but there'll be a tiger meet in 2016.

Anyway, they sold out in an hour, didn't manage to get to a computer in that hour.

I'm not gonna vote on the weekend, in case I influence the vote then manage to see 'em and don't turn up to the tiger meet.

Sin_Tiger

You'll only see half of them, one's in an old folks home and one is about to be banged up for conspiracy to murder  :ImaPoser
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

threepot

Hi all. New year is fast approaching. Are we still on for a Wales meet? I'm easy on the date if so,but maybe we should start deciding on the date?
95 Super111
96 Tiger

mat-tiger1

I'm good for any of the dates as long as i give enough notice, so like The Threepot suggests, it would be good if we can bottom out the dates in early 2015!  :thumbsup

By the way, whereabouts are we going again??  :^_^
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

John Stenhouse

So to give those with better things to do a chance to come how about making it the 10th to 12th weekend?
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

PeteH

Im easy...I`ll let you guys decide then fall in line
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Nick Calne

It would have been amazing if we all rode up to see ACDC. Maybe a good thought for another year...?
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

GavD

Quote from: nickcalne on December 23, 2014, 08:28:20 PM
It would have been amazing if we all rode up to see ACDC. Maybe a good thought for another year...?

:notworthy Genius!!!

JayDub

I'll give AC/DC a miss, I don't have me cut off denim jacket anymore and the CB750 chop and the long hair have long gone  :icon_lol: July 3-5 IS better for me but I can probably swing things to the 10-12th if need be... I may get a bit of ear-ache but I'm sure it would be worthwhile  :bad
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."