News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK Tiger Meet 2015 - Wales

Started by Bixxer Bob, August 13, 2014, 09:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

I'd like to get the date firmed up soon if we can otherwise the diary starts filling up pretty rapidly.  10-12 Jul is already definitely out for me now so we'll see how it goes.

Threepot, if you get time could you PM those that attended last year and get them to vote?  Once we have a dozen or so we can pick the date and plan around it.

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

threepot

Hi BB,can do,but I don't know who exactly turned up at the last meet? I'm easy on thhe date,but I appreciate others need to fit in. Thinking of basing it in Rhayader?? Good camp site there,good pubs,and a few hotels. A friend knows someone who has a pub there thats just added a bunkhouse,so that offers more choice. Already made enquiries regarding lunch on thhe ride out at Devils Bridge,and planning a route that takes in some nice riding roads. So the guy's need to take some action on dates.
95 Super111
96 Tiger

mat-tiger1

Quote from: threepot on January 10, 2015, 02:12:47 AM
Hi BB,can do,but I don't know who exactly turned up at the last meet? I'm easy on thhe date,but I appreciate others need to fit in. Thinking of basing it in Rhayader?? Good camp site there,good pubs,and a few hotels. A friend knows someone who has a pub there thats just added a bunkhouse,so that offers more choice. Already made enquiries regarding lunch on thhe ride out at Devils Bridge,and planning a route that takes in some nice riding roads. So the guy's need to take some action on dates.

Anyone not voted who appears below or any other interested parties? Let's try & set a date guys.  :icon_biggrin:

All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Nick Calne

Rhayader is a great place to based ourselves in terms of rides around it.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

JayDub

Sounds perfect to me... I'm up for Rhayader  :thumbsup
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

John Stenhouse

So 3rd to 5th at Rhayader, I'm up for that. can you give us names of places to stay?
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

PeteH

As mentioned earlier... im up for any date and Rhayader  sounds good :) just need a list of Hotels - B n B`s and campsites so we can get booking.
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

mat-tiger1

Quote from: John Stenhouse on January 14, 2015, 12:36:30 AM
So 3rd to 5th at Rhayader, I'm up for that. can you give us names of places to stay?

Count me in!  :thumbsup
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

JayDub

3rd-5th? thats official? I'm in!  :eusa_clap (and no wrath to suffer :icon_smile: )

threepot

OK,if we're agreed on that date??...,I'll start making enquires. Ive used the campsite www.wyesidecamping.co.uk.  ,and stayed at the www.elanhotel.co.uk ,both recommended.  Theres also a bunkhouse I'll check on.
95 Super111
96 Tiger

blacktiger

Hi Chaps,
I just got directed to this thread by Mat-tiger1.....again! I'll have to check the diary and roster situation before I can comment.
Cheers. H.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Nick Calne

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

blacktiger

Quote from: blacktiger on January 14, 2015, 11:54:31 PM
Hi Chaps,
I just got directed to this thread by Mat-tiger1.....again! I'll have to check the diary and roster situation before I can comment.
Cheers. H.

The best weekend for me is July 18th as it's a rostered long weekend. The following weekend is doable. Unfortunately July 3/4th is a no go. And 10/11th is my local TOMCC "Rabbit" rally.  Never mind. :icon_cry:
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

JayDub

:iagree Wyeside looks OK for me, being a canvas person (well, my tent is polypropylene actually but you'll get my drift).

Bixxer Bob

Now that CRMC have firmed up the dates I will be at Brands Hatch on the 3-5th so have a good time guys, I'm out. :icon_confused:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...