News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK Tiger Meet 2015 - Wales

Started by Bixxer Bob, August 13, 2014, 09:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Stenhouse

How about the 17to 19th then........we need to pick a date soon, preferably with the most people going. I'm easy for any of the dates except the last week end.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

mat-tiger1

Quote from: John Stenhouse on January 15, 2015, 11:17:25 PM
How about the 17to 19th then........we need to pick a date soon, preferably with the most people going. I'm easy for any of the dates except the last week end.

+1 :nod Whatever means the most guys can attend! :thumbsup

Lets see if we can get the best turn out yet with this years get-together!  :icon_cool:
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

JayDub

So what IS the count up to now, I'm in - providing a change of date doesn't spoil things.

aesdj

Sorry for the slow reply guys. Can do any date but would rather avoid the last weekend as i get the caravan ready the first week of august's family holiday. I did it last year but i'd rather not.

JayDub

Its all gone very................Quiet  :wave

Nick Calne

Next time we arrange something we should use an online meeting organiser like Doodle. It really would cut out a lot of fuss.

I'm easy for any weekend at the moment btw.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

JayDub

I've not come across Doodle (I'll check it out) but I think we need something, if not only to keep Threepot sane, we need to nail a date and keep to it.   :nod
I'm happy with 3-5th, but 10-12th has now become available, 17-19th has been pre-booked by my missus so that's out for me.

Bixxer Bob

I've tried to find out who voted for what in the poll but the webware doesn't allow that. 

So after reading the whole post again, as far as I can see we have :

3-5th - preferred by Jaydub, Nick Calne, maybe GavD

10-12th -  Me

17-19th - Black Tiger

Any: John Stenhouse, Nick Calne, Jaydub, Micko, XJC, Mat-Tiger-1, Pete H

It's looking like 3-5th then  :^_^
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

GavD

BB

I've not said I'm a definite for 3-5th yet, but it's looking good, as long as the old AC/DC boys don't come up with some other dates for UK concerts that will clash. I've not voted because i don't wanna influence it then poss not make it.

Hope that clears up my position.

Noted....
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

PeteH

Booking my jollies at the moment and have the 3rd - 5th reserved, flights etc are shifting fast so flexibility will now be limited
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

mat-tiger1

Quote from: PeteH "have the 3rd - 5th reserved, flights etc are shifting fast"
/quote]

Wow  :icon_eek: & I thought we were only going to Wales this year!

What have you & Threepot got in store for us?  :^_^  :ImaPoser
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Bixxer Bob

I'm in Wales twice this year already for Pembrey and Anglesey and I'm resigned to missing this one so lets go hard on 3-5th.

There, that wasn't so hard was it?  Threepot, over to you.....  Don't be slow to ask the others for help where needed.  :thumbsup
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Nick Calne

Well done Bob.  Sometimes someone's just got to call it.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

threepot

3rd-5th it is then. I've listed the campsite,just a 5min walk from the town,and 1 hotel. There are others available if thats your thing? Do you need me to check them out? Or you can search on the net? Anyone interested in the bunkhouse? I've sort of got a route sorted for a rideout,which will take in a stop for lunch if you want? Snowdonia would've been nice,but mid-Wales is great too. Think the two in 1 day might be too much? Any thoughts? I'm open to discussion :icon_smile:
Shame you can't make it BB :icon_frown
We'll miss the www.rhayadercarnival.co.uk  on those dates,so that may be a good thing?
95 Super111
96 Tiger

JayDub

Quote from: threepot on January 22, 2015, 04:24:43 PMThink the two in 1 day might be too much?
As for the double ride-out, I suppose it depends on the mileage - but we are on the perfect bike for it - I don't mind a 'double header' I'm happy with the campsite, it all looks good to me TP, thanks for your effort  :thumbsup
Would we all meet up at a particular point or join the tiger train along the way?