News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Is a Tiger Meet USA 201x7 worth doing?

Started by Bixxer Bob, August 13, 2014, 09:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threepot

via Rhayader    :icon_lol:
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Spud

For those who may be interested in a wee trip to Spain. Catalonia dates might be something like 31st August or the 7th September

cheers Spud  :thumbsup

Spud

or a Trip to Aragon between 11th to the 15th of may for a little light off road and lots of quality on roads

nickjtc

Maybe this thread should be re-started as a 'Is a Tiger Meet Europe worth doing?'.................??
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: nickjtc on September 11, 2014, 03:59:32 PM
Maybe this thread should be re-started as a 'Is a Tiger Meet Europe worth doing?'.................??

:nono I still want to go to the US.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

To be honest I'll go anywhere if it means more of us can go. US is preferred though.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Spud

As I said if there's enough interest to warrant a container and it's affordable States here we come. But we can still chuck in a little Pyrenees trip  :thumbsup

http://thespanishbiker.wordpress.com/

have a look at this web site

Spud

So it looks like 5 or 6 of us interested in the States o I will look closer at the cost's of shipping our bikes.

Sin_Tiger

Go for it mate,  were right behind you  :mut
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Nick Calne

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

John Stenhouse

Count me in .......BUT, I don't need to ship anything
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

dvdrnld91

if yall go through with this i am on the east coast(georgia) and would love to join in possibly even ride solo to meet you at the start we will see how the tiger is feeling by 2016

if you stay to the south you will find the people to be much more hospitable (although we dousn use english good)

just my .2
1996 steamer project
1971 kawasaki g3

parts needed: complete airbox, wiring harness, carb kit (mik),  please PM me

WhiteWarrior

If you make it over here I would definitely want to meet up and ride a bit. Do you know about the Trans America Trail?  I'm not sure what your timeline is, but look it up.    :wheel

motoOzarks

Intro yourself WhiteWarrior

What you ride ?  Are you in Ouachita mtns? 
Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i