News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Spain

Started by Spud, August 21, 2014, 02:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

I'm off to Spain this Saturday for 2 weeks on the Tiger to have a play in the sun, so photo's and RR on my return

cheers Spud  :thumbsup

Nick Calne

You lucky....

Have fun mate.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

nickjtc

Quote from: nickcalne on August 21, 2014, 04:31:53 PM
You lucky....

Have fun mate.

+1. Of course, we do not have to cross water (or go very far for that matter) to find fun in the sun!!  :thumbsup
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Spud

Quote from: nickcalne on August 21, 2014, 04:31:53 PM
You lucky....

Have fun mate.

Your welcome to join me

threepot

que te diviertas afortunado bastardo !! :thumbsup
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Nick Calne

Would bloody love to Spud. I really would.

Unfotunately I'll just have read your ride report!
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Spud

Quote from: threepot on August 21, 2014, 09:27:31 PM
que te diviertas afortunado bastardo !! :thumbsup

wish I could say I could read that  :pottytrain2 I can take a guess though  :ImaPoser

motoOzarks

Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i

PeteH

Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

threepot

Quote from: motoOzarks on August 22, 2014, 12:40:40 AM
Lucky Bastard

:5huh

Spud,translates something similar  :bad  Ride safe mate.

Are you riding down thru France,or sailing?
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Spud

Quote from: threepot on August 22, 2014, 06:21:27 AM
Quote from: motoOzarks on August 22, 2014, 12:40:40 AM
Lucky Bastard

:5huh

Spud,translates something similar  :bad  Ride safe mate.

Are you riding down thru France,or sailing?

Sail down as a mate has been seriously ill and did not fancy the mileage, I hate ferry with a vengeance. I am riding back north though as 26 hours on a ferry is a waste of a day to me. Mate is getting the ferry back north. I will be off in an hour

see you in 2 weeks

Sin_Tiger

Ride safe and don't look at the birds.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Spud

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on August 23, 2014, 10:15:44 AM
Ride safe and don't look at the birds.

Nearly had a Eagle experience but with a vulture, he drop of a cliff swooped down over my head and was only about 15 foot above me according to the rider behind me, bloody big things

will do a RR when I remember how to post photo's

John Stenhouse

Welcome back mate, glad you didn't bump into the vulture.......If you think they're big try to see an Andean Condor  :bug_eye

Saw one of those bird event things in France and they had one, couldn't take off from the level field so they walked it to the top of the stands, stood almost as high as the handler.  And yes it flew to the lure!
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Spud on September 09, 2014, 10:22:05 AM

Nearly had a Eagle experience but with a vulture, he drop of a cliff swooped down over my head and was only about 15 foot above me according to the rider behind me, bloody big things

:icon_eek: I know we're all getting older but I think he was chancing it a bit  :ImaPoser
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint