News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Camp it up

Started by Sin_Tiger, August 24, 2014, 09:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on August 29, 2014, 12:04:17 PM
:icon_redface: true but in my defense there's some good stuff here in the way of feedback.

OK !! i'll give ya that one  :icon_biggrin: can't find the old campin thread anywhere  :icon_scratch:
so its probably good to have a new one !! only bad thing is...........

i'm gony have to search the web for new stuff  :icon_eek:  :ImaPoser

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

nickjtc

"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

KuzzinKenny

Well i got me Slumit Gobi 111 + footprint today  :icon_biggrin: and its big  :icon_eek: but thats what i wanted so hope to get a nite out before the frost (i aint Chairhead  :icon_lol::notworthy

1 thing i always carry is a microfibre cloth, they're great for dryin yer stuff before ya pack it away  :thumbsup

also need to get more of these...........

http://www.cleats.co.uk/index.php/browse-by-activity/camping-tents/line-lokr-guy-runner-for-2-5mm-lines.html

KK

ps me sheepskin seat cover doubles as a rug in me tent  :icon_wink:
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

KuzzinKenny

Got away at last but not on me Tigger but with me van and herindoors !!  :icon_lol:

away sunday and back wednesday night on a trip around the top O Scotland !!

Slumit Gobi 111 was brill and has the room i wanted without bein huge  :icon_biggrin:

a good run of 650Ml zig zaggin about the place !!

KK

ps campsites to recommend...................

http://www.scouriecampsitesutherland.com

http://www.lairgcaravanpark.co.uk/index.html

Yip !! me at a campsite  :icon_redface:  :bug_eye

pps stopped in at The Commando Memorial to pay our respects just as a small propped plane came in to do a circle around the site  :icon_salut:

Bixxer Bob

I'm glad to hear Fee was well enough to get out for a few days.  Did she sleep in the tent or in the back of the van?
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Glad you got some decent weather and everything was going the right way for you, bet you still carried your own bog roll just the same  :pottytrain2
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on September 19, 2014, 12:41:14 AM
I'm glad to hear Fee was well enough to get out for a few days.  Did she sleep in the tent or in the back of the van?

pm sent  :thumbsup

KK

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on September 19, 2014, 12:41:58 AM
Glad you got some decent weather and everything was going the right way for you, bet you still carried your own bog roll just the same  :pottytrain2

At least 2 !!  :icon_lol:

We had the full monty apart from ice n snow  :ImaPoser it went from thick heavy cloud, rain through the night (best time for it) to scortchin sun then FOG, i hate FOG, then back to blue skies and 22c for the run home, but Hey !!

i live in Scotland  :ImaPoser

KK

NKL

And your still one of us :wheel
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

nickjtc

"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

KuzzinKenny

Yes i know its a van  :icon_eek: but i aint been anywhere on Tigger with me tent  :icon_sad:

Slumit Gobi 111 by KuzzinKenny, on Flickr

KK

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint