News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

21st Carole Nash Classic Motorcycle Mechanics Show

Started by JayDub, August 30, 2014, 08:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayDub

I reckon he'd take 15k for it  :icon_lol: pity that a bike like that will probably never see the tarmac again, like a lot of the bikes at that show... such a waste, they should let me look after them all - especially the 10 grand CBX1000  :bad but EXCEPT all the goldfish... they should be hidden in a garage  :nod
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

John Stenhouse

It says, 500cc conversion.  Excess of 20K spent, £15995
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

pablo

Quote from: John Stenhouse on October 25, 2014, 10:35:27 AM
It says, 500cc conversion.  Excess of 20K spent, £15995

Thank you, I see it now. WOW. A couple of minutes with the help of Google and I see that there are quite a few others. A 500 RG motor shoehorned into a 250 chassis. Dear me.

I suppose it's the only way the RGV boys can get near to the KR1S.............. :icon_wink:

I had to incude a link to this site. The intro at the top had me in stitches. Good man :thumbsup

http://www.rgv-500.com/