News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Brass 90-Degree elbow For The Header Tank

Started by Chris Canning, April 05, 2014, 10:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Any thoughts on a group buy If we can get some kind sole in the US to post them too us.

Mustang

how many do you want ?
I'll buy them for you and ship them to you .
the fittings themselves cost next to  nothing
shipping on the other hand runs about 20 bucks for a 1 lb. pkg to UK.

John Stenhouse

I'm in, but please send whatever you buy as a gift otherwise uk customs want they're cut.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Mustang

they are only 2 bucks each at my local home depot store.
right now this second ,they have 17 in stock

Chris Canning

I'll pay for them and folk can contact me as and when they want them.

Sin_Tiger

I'm up for at least a couple as these should fit the Steamers too.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Chris Canning

Right then gents I've asked Mustang for 15 or so which he is going to send which should cover the initial rush and for sometime to come why the hell we can't get them in the UK I've no idea and ever since Metalguru's original post despite tipping the internet upside down the only source is N America  :icon_scratch:

Chris Canning

Mustang has contacted me today about the aforementioned are on their way and when they do I'll do a another post and I'll let you folks know what is going on.

Chris Canning

Right then!!

They have arrived any one who's interested contact me by PM.

Chris

Bigfeesh

Mustang and Chris, many thanks they arrived yesterday  :eusa_clap Just need to get me backside in gear and fit them now! :thumbsup
Tiptop

Chris Canning

Well this is what went on!!!

Mustang both paid and sent them too me free of charge those folks who contacted expecting to pay got a pleasant suprise so not only they were free from Mustang I posted then free from my end and now they've all gone so the man pays for the board and picks the tab up for the aftermarket bits as well!!!

For those that have to go it alone you only need one that's the one from the rad to the tank the over flow is a minor detail and if it's like mine still like new.

agrantg

Quote from: Mustang on April 05, 2014, 11:14:15 PM
how many do you want ?
I'll buy them for you and ship them to you .
the fittings themselves cost next to  nothing
shipping on the other hand runs about 20 bucks for a 1 lb. pkg to UK.
Hi there. Can you tell me where you bought them and an exact description please. I missed out on the last batch but  my company has an office in Boston and I get visitors periodically. Was thinking that I could get a colleague to buy some for me and bring to the UK on the next visit.
Thanks.
Ali

Mustang

Quote from: agrantg on September 10, 2014, 08:50:13 AM
Hi there. Can you tell me where you bought them and an exact description please. I missed out on the last batch but  my company has an office in Boston and I get visitors periodically. Was thinking that I could get a colleague to buy some for me and bring to the UK on the next visit.
Thanks.
Ali
they are a 3/8ths inch 90 degree brass elbow with hose barb ends

HOME DEPOT