News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

What did I just do???

Started by aeronca, August 29, 2014, 03:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayDub

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on August 31, 2014, 10:13:46 PM
I had to sort a charging problem on a Le Mans a while back so have some limited experience of their electrics. Primitive comes to mind.... :icon_rolleyes:
And my electrics didn't like the rain, a common problem I've heard. BUT! on a positive note... erm,  :icon_scratch: the motor is similar to a CX500 in appearance?  :augie

nickjtc

Quote from: JayDub on September 01, 2014, 01:57:28 PM
the motor is similar to a CX500 in appearance?  :augie

And there the similarity ends, of course! Although it is interesting how a cult following has developed for the good ol' Plastic Maggot.

One of my riding buddies has a Norge. Loves it. But doesn't ride it much.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Bixxer Bob

I had to sort a charging problem on a Le Mans a while back so have some limited experience of their electrics. Primitive comes to mind.... :icon_rolleyes:
And my electrics didn't like the rain, a common problem I've heard. BUT! on a positive note... erm,  :icon_scratch: the motor is similar to a CX500 in appearance?  :augie

You've obviously remembered I just bought one  :icon_study:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

aeronca

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on September 01, 2014, 11:51:24 PM

You've obviously remembered I just bought one  :icon_study:

:icon_razz:

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

aeronca

ok update, cruzer's SUCK - why the hell did I buy this thing.it corners like a two wheeled truck, kills my back, and is a clunky pile of crap. live and learn I guess.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

nickjtc

You could always sell it for what you paid for it (or more?)...... and then have lots of stories to tell as an official ex-Guzzi owner. :icon_wink:

JayDub

nickjtc

Quote from: JayDub on September 10, 2014, 04:49:37 PM
TRIKE IT!!  :nod

Ah yes, but you could buy four old Tigers for that money  :icon_wink:

aeronca

sale pending, I guess I will become a cool ex-Guzzi guy :ImaPoser
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

nickjtc

Think of the stories you will be able to tell the grandkids as they sit around your feet.....

aeronca

Quote from: nickjtc on September 13, 2014, 07:05:45 AM
Think of the stories you will be able to tell the grandkids as they sit around your feet.....

"Yes, there I was, much like  Lord Cardigan on his trusty steed, motoring down the lane, engine roaring, wheels turning, wind blowing over my ever increasing bald spot, when all at once it hit me - why the hell did I buy this thing"  that's pretty much the story :thumbsup
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

JayDub

But how would you have known this if you had not tried it?  :sign13