News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

idiots on motorways

Started by abcwarrior, September 12, 2014, 04:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abcwarrior

took the tiger for a blast round the block then onto the m5 to literaly blow the cobwebs away.
not been able to ride since my car crash but thought stuff it lol.  :wheel

just got into the nearside lane to leave at j3 of the m5, when a small van 2 cars in front switches lane without looking.
trouble was there was a very large artic there.
the van slapped into the artic, which almost rolled him. he regained control and they pulled over at the slip road.

glad it wasn't a mad stop though as there was a recovery truck up my chuff that i think would have been wearing me as a mascot. :icon_eek:

trouble was when they collided it sent out a shower of broken head and tail light everywhere. and I rode smack through the middle of it, bits bouncing off my lid and bike grrrrrr  :icon_evil:

i didn't stop at the scene as i think there was about to be a puchup and a half lol

when i got home i noticed that the glass had chipped the damn fairing grrrrrr

i wish i had stopped and been a witness for the lorry driver 
2001 Girly

PeteH

You could always contact the plod just in case the lordy driver doesn't have a witness
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Sin_Tiger

Bet you're glad you had your visor closed.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nickjtc

Quote from: PeteH on September 12, 2014, 08:10:34 PM
You could always contact the plod just in case the lordy driver doesn't have a witness

That's a good idea. Would be a pity if nothing gets done about it for lack of witnesses.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

abcwarrior

I did , they were not intrested. most lorrys have forward facing cameras these days, I just hope he did.

and yea. really glad my visor was shut...gulp
2001 Girly