News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

A new low

Started by Sin_Tiger, October 21, 2014, 10:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

I think junk mail has sunk to a new desperate low.

My other half does volunteer work at the Robert Burns birthplace museum which includes the house where he was born, unsurprisingly  :icon_rolleyes: he died almost two hundred years ago.

Today the postman delivered a letter addressed to Mr. R Burns suggesting that he might benefit from taking out some life insurance with them  :icon_scratch:

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

:ImaPoser

I once worked for a company named after a guy that set up the business in the 1800's.  The number of people that called asking to speak to him was gob smacking...

However this takes stupid to a new level.

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

nickjtc

I suspect this kind of mail is computer generated...... that's the only logical reason for it to happen. Surely a human being would not be that daft?? :icon_confused:
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Nick Calne

Never underestimate the capacity of stupid people to do what they do best...  :qgaraduate
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

I haven't made up my mind yet if the postman delivered it simply because they are legally obliged to do so our the penny just didn't drop, if the former, they must have had a  :icon_lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nickjtc

Quote from: nickcalne on October 22, 2014, 09:10:22 AM
Never underestimate the capacity of stupid people to do what they do best...  :qgaraduate

Thank goodness for the Darwin Awards.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"