News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Site Move/Future

Started by abruzzi, September 30, 2014, 10:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abruzzi

Things look like they are working.  Let me know if I'm wrong.

nickjtc

Seems to be working just fine. Thanks a lot.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Sin_Tiger

Looks OK, no problem logging in and even had one PM  :thumbsup  :notworthy
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

nickjtc

I'm now getting email notification of some new posts to a thread, but the new posts are not there.... :icon_scratch:

Mustang

:icon_redface:
Might have been mine
I was trying to post while the site was in the middle of relocating

nickjtc

Quote from: Mustang on October 04, 2014, 03:22:09 PM
:icon_redface:
Might have been mine
I was trying to post while the site was in the middle of relocating

Was indeed. That would explain it. Thanks for the heads up.

Sin_Tiger

I'm not able to login from an Android (Samsung) web browser, gives me the Admin Login front end only whatever I do.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

Just logged in from an android samsung. No problems.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Bixxer Bob

Logged in no probs on my HTC  :thumbsup
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on October 04, 2014, 05:37:47 PM
I'm not able to login from an Android (Samsung) web browser, gives me the Admin Login front end only whatever I do.

Sorted, it was my shortcut  :icon_redface:

abruzzi

looks like everything is working, so I'm going to unsticky this thread.  Please PM me or Mustang if any further issues come up.

Geof

Marc

Everything is working fine! also login on my Alcatel Android  :thumbsup   :eusa_clap
Tiger Explorer Graphite 2013
Bonneville SE 2010 (missus)
previous bikes:
   Tiger 955i Orange  2003
   BMW K1  1989
   Ducati 750S '72
   Matchless G80 '57
   Matchless G3L '39

aeronca

Man, I'm always late to the party. Geoff - this site kicks ass. I couldn't buy the knowledge that exists here. I think you have done an awesome job and would be honored if you would stay on as our land lord, I.E. status quo. And as always, I'm in for a donation if needed. And also a thanks goes out to Mustang - good job. But, Geoff, you got to do what's best for you, and what ever you decide I will completely respect it.  Eric
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

nickjtc

So, where can we send a donation to??