News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2005 Triumph Tiger 955i BRG, Well-Sorted - Nashville, TN

Started by TypeRated, November 10, 2014, 07:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TypeRated

It pains me to post this ad, but the elements are getting the better of me and I must succumb and buy a cage. This bike is my daily rider (roughly 70 miles a day) and it runs perfect. I wouldn't hesitate to ride it anywhere. Hasn't been off-road to the best of my knowledge. It's currently showing 38,386 miles as of 11/10. I also have a factory service manual and binder full of maintenance records & receipts dating back nearly 6 years. It does have the typical decal bubbles on the right side, the left side is perfect. This Tiger is also fitted with a plethora of accessories. Here's a list of features:
New Shinko 705s F&R
New chain & sprockets
Fresh oil change (Amsoil 10W-40, Triumph filter)
Valve adjustment, new spark plugs, new fuel filter, new air filter, coolant flush, and TB sync performed at 30k mi
Triumph matching saddlebags, top case, and tank bag
Cut down & lowered stock seat (Corbin dual also included)
Mustang lowered pegs
LED gauge cluster lights
Thunderbike crash bars
Factory heated grips
Factory centre stand
Rick's Electric stator
Shindengen SH775 series R/R
Sasquatch wiring mod
Triumph tall & standard windscreens
TOR exhaust (stock included)
Triumph 10173 off-road tune
Comes with spare battery

$4,000. The bike is located in Nolensville, TN, just south of Nashville. I can be reached through PM or at 256. 508. 4767.

TypeRated

*UPDATE* 11/16 - This coming week I will pull off the crash bars, reinstall the stock exhaust, and sell the bike without the extras (saddlebags still go with the bike) for $2,950

supercoupe1993

I sent you a pm. But wasnt sure it went through so i thought i would respond here.
If you do decied to take the extras off. I am interested in some of your extras. Just let me know.
Sure wish i would have saw your BRG tiger before i bought mine, its a good deal!!

Chris
2000 Tiger
2006 Tiger

TypeRated

Chris, you have a PM.
I pulled the extras off today, so the bike will be sold as pictured below for the very fair price of $2,900