News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

LLanthony camping this weekend

Started by chairhead, November 19, 2014, 07:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chairhead

I know its a bit late in the day but im off up to Llanthony Priory this weekend to do a bit of camping and socializing with a few friends, anybody wishing to join us will be more than welcome.

Im going Friday afternoon and should be there around 14.00 hrs, its a great pitch right next to a river and open fires are allowed, if you don't fancy cooking that much there is the Priory where you can have food and beer of course, Hay on wye is just over the mountain which has spectacular views (weather permitting  :bad )

like I said anyone is welcome, its not bike specific, all you need is a GSOH and probably some waterproofs  :icon_cool:

http://llanthonytreats.co.uk/

http://www.llanthonyprioryhotel.co.uk/
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

Sin_Tiger

You must be the only Bear I've ever heard of that hibernates during the summer  :ImaPoser
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nickjtc

"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

KuzzinKenny

In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on November 19, 2014, 02:42:49 PM
You must be the only Bear I've ever heard of that hibernates during the summer  :ImaPoser

He know somethin we dont  :bad

Must be goin to snow this weekend  :icon_eek: :ImaPoser

Have fun

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Sin_Tiger

Good point, time to dig out the skis  :ImaPoser
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nickjtc

Quote from: KuzzinKenny on November 19, 2014, 05:19:34 PM
Synnwyr digrifwch da  :icon_wink:
:bad KK

Yes, someone has a sense of humour around here. :icon_wink: But I'm wondering if GSOH is a reference to some BMW thing......  :augie

chairhead

Quote from: KuzzinKenny on November 19, 2014, 05:23:25 PM
He know somethin we dont  :bad

Must be goin to snow this weekend  :icon_eek: :ImaPoser

Have fun

KK

I wish KK,
I have to pay to get to the snow  :icon_mad: I'll take the wind and rain for now plus its still unfeasibly warm for this time of year  :nod
TOR can
Taylormade Billet wheel

chairhead

TOR can
Taylormade Billet wheel

chairhead

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on November 19, 2014, 02:42:49 PM

:icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: I have been known to buy a bottle of factor 15 or two  :hat10
TOR can
Taylormade Billet wheel

nickjtc

Let's start again. Sorry to be a dunce: GSOH???

rf9rider

Good Sense Of Humour.

Think anyone would need one if going camping with Chairhead if any of his previous trips are  anything to go by!

Probably need a team of huskies too.

nickjtc

chairhead

Awwwwww cmon guys im not that bad  :augie its just a bit of snow and ice  :icon_cool: , nobody up for this weekend then?, dont tell me i'll have to drink the felinfoel stout and eat the pickled eggs on my own  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
TOR can
Taylormade Billet wheel

KuzzinKenny