News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Possible Tiger Ride In in North Carolina

Started by tigerrider007, November 22, 2014, 04:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigerrider007

Hey good people....just trying to get a group of Tiger riders together for a little exploration in North Carolina. This won't be a commercialized affair, just a group of Tiger riders getting together to ride, then we'll see where it goes...

WHAT: 2015 Tiger Ride In (unofficially of course, I completely honor and respect what Jerry, Hans, Woody, and Steven have put into this event)
WHERE: Riders Roost, Ferguson, NC
WHEN: April 24-26
WHY: To explore paved and unpaved surfaces

If you have any questions or comments, pm me, or ask away...I think I'll be posting this event in other areas of ADV as well.

Oh, and if you bring your new 2015 Tiger 800 XCx to this event...can we ride it?
Making connections is what riding is all about!

nickjtc

Good for you for organising this. A bit too far, and more importantly, too early, for me. Take pics!
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Yukon

That date will work for me, weather permitting (snow). 

tigerrider007

Will take lots of pictures for folks who want to check it out.

Yes, hoping the weather cooperates for sure, it seemed like the right time, end of April, cool enough but not too cool...thank you for checking into it.

tigerrider007