News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Bike show

Started by Spud, November 24, 2014, 09:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

Anyone going to the bike show, I'm there on Tuesday

cheers Spud  :thumbsup

Sin_Tiger

Not going to bother this year, there's nothing that I particularly want to see, suspect it might be a bit same same as last year.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: Spud on November 24, 2014, 09:24:31 AM
Anyone going to the bike show, I'm there on Tuesday

cheers Spud  :thumbsup

Thought you were down under in NZ  :icon_scratch:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Spud

No a couple of weeks to go before I get on the big solver bird  :thumbsup

cheers Spud

blacktiger

I'm not going either. No point as I already have everything.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: blacktiger on November 27, 2014, 05:46:58 PM
I'm not going either. No point as I already have everything.

Keep telling yourself that  :ImaPoser
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

blacktiger

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on November 27, 2014, 06:30:56 PM
Keep telling yourself that  :ImaPoser

I have to as I'm trying to save for a change of cars next year.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Bixxer Bob

For the money I'm about to spend on my roof I could have a brand new TEx SW on the drive.....  :icon_rolleyes:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Bixxer Bob

Well, it's come to my notice that one of our folks has been splashing the cash, but so as to not spoil the surprise, or steal his thunder, I can't say who or what on.  Time will tell.....  :icon_wink:

I can though say I'm jealous as hell  :icon_mrgreen:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Bixxer Bob

nickjtc

Our bike show is in January. + point: it gets us all drooling and excited about the up coming season. - point: it's in Abbotsford, which is a 4+ hour drive over one of the highest passes hereabouts.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"