News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Me and my Steamer Caracature!

Started by threepot, January 18, 2015, 12:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

Sin_Tiger

That's brilliant  :thumbsup I don't remember such a handsome chap though  :ImaPoser
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JayDub

Its good to be able to put a face to a name innit.  :augie
(Frankie Howard?) :icon_biggrin:

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

Sin_Tiger

I think we should give the man a commission to do all the forum members  :nod
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

threepot

He only charged £7. He has a studio in Swansea. I can provide contact details if req.
95 Super111
96 Tiger

JayDub

Only jokin of course TP, I'd be interested to see my own boat-race transformed - it could only be an improvement (shut up Niall)  :icon_biggrin:

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: threepot on January 19, 2015, 09:40:35 PM
He only charged £7. He has a studio in Swansea. I can provide contact details if req.

Oh yes please! Well I don't think I have Bad Pitt worried myself, so any thing he can do will be appreciated JD.