News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2005 Triumph Tiger 955i British Racing Green

Started by Fross, January 20, 2015, 01:16:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fross

Regrettably I'm putting my Triumph Tiger up for sale because I have far too many bikes.
It's currently showing 22,900 miles. It does have the typical decal/paint bubbles on the fuel tank that these models suffer from.
This bike has been slightly lowered to allow an average person to reach the ground, but I can easily reverse this if the buyer prefers.
MOTed till 12/8/15
Good chain & sprockets
Road tyres (Avon Sportmax)
LED gauge & cluster lights (much brighter than originals)
Crash bars
Factory heated grips, centre stand and alarm
Factory rack, tool kit and handbook
Triumph tall & standard windshields
Hepco & Becker panniers (more storage than original Triumph ones)
No top box included in sale.

Price £2,800-
The bike is located in Chelmsford, Essex, UK. I can be reached through PM or call or text on 07778 056178

An older photo showing luggage. The top box is not included in the sale.
2005 Tiger plus a few Norton's dating from 1951 to 1972. New winter bike Kawasaki W650.
British Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

Fross

This bike is still for sale. I'm going to reduce the price to £2,700 hope it interests someone.

Still the same contact details.

Fross
2005 Tiger plus a few Norton's dating from 1951 to 1972. New winter bike Kawasaki W650.
British Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.