News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Sammy Miller adventure bike ride in.

Started by blacktiger, January 28, 2015, 03:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Calne

Fraserdog - don't think even that would help, however I have a mutually agreeable solution....

Bob - can we have two new emoticons please?

1. A werthers originals one to signify a bizarre senior moment of miscomprehension.

2. A red herring to indicate a diversion from the OP.

:ImaPoser
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

:nod didn't you read the T&C when you signed up  :icon_scratch:  :ImaPoser
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

blacktiger

Quote from: fraserdog on January 30, 2015, 10:59:58 PM
So we have to be mind readers now then  :icon_confused:

No! You have to read the first post properly. Especially the bit that read:- "Adventure Bike Ride - Sunday 26th July.".
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

fraserdog

What is wrong with you lot? I tried to add some friendly advice about opening times regarding someone taking a spring ride out to Sammy Millers and all I get is "FFS"  " :BangHead" remarks  :icon_confused: I thought this was a friendly forum but it seems I am sadly mistaken.
1974 Honda CB500/4
1994 Kawasaki Zephyr 1100
2002 "Girly"
1998 Africa Twin RD07a

blacktiger

Quote from: fraserdog on January 31, 2015, 12:10:50 PM
What is wrong with you lot? I tried to add some friendly advice about opening times regarding someone taking a spring ride out to Sammy Millers and all I get is "FFS"  " :BangHead" remarks  :icon_confused: I thought this was a friendly forum but it seems I am sadly mistaken.

Your post seemed that you thought that the ride in was in the spring. So we're just putting you right. Right?

Nick Calne

Bixxer, Blacktiger. love ya both but read it all again.

Fraserdog's been nothing but helpful and is correct.

This is friendly forum, lets all move on.

Sin_Tiger

Friendly yes, grumpy old Gits probably  :icon_mrgreen:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: fraserdog on January 30, 2015, 10:59:58 PM
So we have to be mind readers now then  :icon_confused:

Nope, just read the first line of the first post....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

fraserdog

1974 Honda CB500/4
2002 "Girly"
1998 Africa Twin RD07a

JayDub

fraserdog

I try to be helpful and post something that might be useful and just get abuse,if this is what I get from this forum for trying help I'm off.
1974 Honda CB500/4
2002 "Girly"
1998 Africa Twin RD07a

Sin_Tiger

Patience Fraserdog, your chance to wind them up will come   :icon_mrgreen:

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on January 31, 2015, 09:32:02 PM
Patience Fraserdog, your chance to wind them up will come   :icon_mrgreen:

Sooner than you think,  BlackTiger was on about July, but Nick was on about the spring, so Frazerdog's helpful comment was, it seems, aimed at him, not BlackTiger.

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

blacktiger

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on February 01, 2015, 05:07:22 PM
Sooner than you think,  BlackTiger was on about July, but Nick was on about the spring, so Frazerdog's helpful comment was, it seems, aimed at him, not BlackTiger.

Yeah lets blame Nick for confusing me.  :Topes :ImaPoser

Nick Calne

:wheel

Most things are actually my fault. Just ask my wife...