News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Sammy Miller adventure bike ride in.

Started by blacktiger, January 28, 2015, 03:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sooty757

my first cancellation since the new xcx, too f,in wet ,.. no f,s in wet, however, two in f***in flooded out , out there

Sin_Tiger

Shame, ironically Dumfries and Galloway is sunny  :icon_rolleyes:

Hope it clears up for your run.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

sooty757

to true" sin tiger ", i preferred Anchor , but i here it is no longer,and any standby is bad news?

Sin_Tiger

Yup but you can only get Anker in M'sia now. Been too long stby.

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on July 26, 2015, 09:58:03 AM
That'll teach me, just looked at the Rain Radar  :icon_rolleyes:

:bug_eye  It's just about to arrive here I think....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

blacktiger

Do you know what? When we got there Triumphs out numbered any other Marque buy 10:1.

Anyway, you're all wimps.  :bug_eye Aren't we supposed to be hardy adventure bikers? It's good to test your kit from time to time. :wheel

2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Sin_Tiger

Brilliant, looks like you gave your jaws a good test too.

What makes an Adventure Bike? The nut that's holding the throttle  :thumbsup

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

nickjtc

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on July 26, 2015, 11:19:27 PM
Definition:

:iagree But not every 'adventure tourer' is being ridden by an 'adventure rider'.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

sooty757

if i lived east of Hampshire ,i have gone, but from the south west coast,it would have been 3 hrs worth, i felt no need to test that gear since, i last wore a emesurvival immersion suit,i ve put on to much weght,
and my snorkels bunged up,

blacktiger

Quote from: sooty757 on July 27, 2015, 07:38:09 AM
if i lived east of Hampshire ,i have gone, but from the south west coast,it would have been 3 hrs worth, i felt no need to test that gear since, i last wore a emesurvival immersion suit,i ve put on to much weght,
and my snorkels bunged up,

Yeah, well.......it took us 4&1/2 hours from Hastings (left at 07:30 and got there at 12:30 with 1/2 hour at Loomies for a spot of breaky).....the long and winding way. Perfectly dry undrneath. Just damp around the neck. The wettest I got all day was when I washed my hands and face when I got home. :^_^ :ImaPoser
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

sooty757

although the Bultaco i had, with a Sammy Miller frame would have made it, with it,s air filter under the seat,but at40 mph perhaps not, and the seat just a little more comftable than the tiger,seriously  must resolve that one, any suggestions : been back from my last trip 2 weeks and still sore  blah :blah

sooty757

:wheel i kind meant the weather came in from the west so i would have been in the heavy stuff for all the way there, going home could have been better.whimmpy but it was flooded over here,  :Topes ??

great weather radar link tar