News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK Tiger Meet 3-5 Jul 2015 general ideas, banter etc....

Started by Bixxer Bob, February 01, 2015, 11:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threepot

Quote from: JayDub on June 15, 2015, 09:54:37 PM
:bad You would be cruel not to  :icon_biggrin: Is that tal-y-Llyn?
Yes. My first ride there. Its not that far from Devils Bridge. Worth a look?
95 Super111
96 Tiger

JayDub

I would say so! - I've only been down as far as the lake from the A487  :nod

threepot

OK. We'll see how we get on for time? But I've got some nice roads planned around Brecon etc :icon_smile:
Just hope the weather is good?
95 Super111
96 Tiger

JayDub

Don't mind a bit of rain.... I got waterproofs, I just hope the wind stays away - I don't like that wierd feeling that the bike wants to turn upside down, Only had it with the steamer, I spose its the top-heaviness  :icon_eek:

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: JayDub on June 16, 2015, 08:46:20 PM
Don't mind a bit of rain.... I got waterproofs, I just hope the wind stays away - I don't like that wierd feeling that the bike wants to turn upside down, Only had it with the steamer, I spose its the top-heaviness  :icon_eek:

Every bike I've had in a cross wind felt like that, coming back from BB's birthday I went over the Humber bridge  :bug_eye not nice.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Geoff W

It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

JayDub

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on June 16, 2015, 09:03:07 PM
Every bike I've had in a cross wind felt like that, coming back from BB's birthday I went over the Humber bridge  :bug_eye not nice.
With other bikes usually its just a sideways shove, but with the steamer its more like the bottom of the bike is being blown from under me.... 'ang on... didn't we discuss this at the Staffordshire bike show  :icon_scratch:

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: JayDub on June 16, 2015, 10:52:32 PM
With other bikes usually its just a sideways shove, but with the steamer its more like the bottom of the bike is being blown from under me.... 'ang on... didn't we discuss this at the Staffordshire bike show  :icon_scratch:

We did but it still puzzles me.

Yeah Geoff, I managed to bypass the strange locals this time  :icon_wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JayDub

We don't want to see your big upside down bollocks TP

Nick Calne

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

threepot

Quote from: JayDub on June 26, 2015, 09:48:29 PM
We don't want to see your big upside down bollocks TP

Are you camping?? I know where it is  :bad
95 Super111
96 Tiger

JayDub

threepot

Not long now guy's..getting excited?  :icon_wink: Just arranged to meet Graham in Brecon,and ride up with him. Anyone else travelling up want to meet Fri? Brecon at around 10:30?
95 Super111
96 Tiger

GavD

'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

JayDub

It's OK.... It's summer!  :icon_biggrin:
We'll be taking off around 10am from Bangor.