News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK Tiger Meet 3-5 Jul 2015 general ideas, banter etc....

Started by Bixxer Bob, February 01, 2015, 11:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threepot

Quote from: GavD on June 29, 2015, 10:53:11 PM
That's blown it, someone's mentioned the weather :augie

Who? :icon_wink:          Anyway,its  Wales!! Remind me to show you my webbed feet !
95 Super111
96 Tiger

JayDub

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: threepot on June 29, 2015, 11:03:21 PM
Who? :icon_wink:          Anyway,its  Wales!! Remind me to show you my webbed feet !

Upside down Bollocks AND webbed feet, not an image I can conjure up without  :pimp something, look out for photo bombing guys  :pottytrain2
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

PeteH

Don't know if the bunkhouse has any mugs etc, but I`ll supply some coffee / tea / milk, bring a mug just in case  :thumbsup
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

threepot

Pete,looks like theres a supply already there?   I'm sure if we ask.......?
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

PeteH

I`ll put the Muvi on charge....not the best but better than nowt  :icon_wink:
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

KuzzinKenny

You guys have a grrrrreat time this weekend  :thumbsup

and keep AWAY from the sheep  :bug_eye :ImaPoser :ImaPoser

:icon_wink:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

nickjtc

Quote from: KuzzinKenny on July 03, 2015, 01:58:09 AM
You guys have a grrrrreat time this weekend  :thumbsup
and keep AWAY from the sheep  :bug_eye :ImaPoser :ImaPoser
:icon_wink:
KK

+1
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

John Stenhouse

Cracking weekend, home and dry , didn't think I'd say that after a weekend in Wales. Thanks to Three Pot for a great job of organising, good company, good weather and great roads and views.

We decided to mark the Lamb and Flag down two points on trip adviser for not having vice and g clamps on the out side benches so when we turn them into an impromptu workshop for tigers we have to hold stuff our selves, shocking really  :ImaPoser

Tried two other Triumphs over the weekend a Rocket three and Mat Tigers 800 XCX, both stunning machines, the Rocket just about pulls your arms off with the torque and the new 800 is smooooooooooooooth. Thanks to both owners for the taster.

Will try to get some photos up later
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Graham

How did you manage to get home  dry John?
I left before you and it poured down on me :icon_cry:
Still a brilliant  weekend with some stunning roads and scenery.  Many thanks to Threepot  for organising the weekend. Can't  wait to get back later this year

Graham

GavD

TP
:bowdown
Big thanks to TP from myself, Al(Mo) and Richard(Ted) for a great day on Saturday (which improved massively  :wheel once I realised my rear tyre was a tad under pressure) and for organising accommodation for us. It was great to meet all the guys I've known only by their forum names for a few years. It made the 3 of us realise just how limited we are on the little island, we are very jealous of you big islanders.

It was a bit strange to find out 20 mins before leaving that I went to school with the landlady of the Lamb & Flag, she is a year younger than me, and I didn't remember her, but Richard did .................... spooky!!

We got to Southampton for 2.15 and stayed bone dry. 3pm ferry, & home for about quarter past 4. 610 miles in total, which has occasionally been a years mileage in the past. I've realised again just how great these bikes are. Al is converted I think, keep an eye out for a new member probably going by the name of Mr Almo.

Will post some of my photos when I've downloaded them.

Cheers fellas,

Gav
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

Geoff W

Many Thanks To Three Pot!!
Great ride out on Saturday, excellent roads and views. I arrived home ok. No problems from the cracked swingarm , found a replacement on fleabay for reasonable money, so should be sorted soon.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.