News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK Tiger Meet 3-5 Jul 2015..where when etc... the serious stuff!

Started by threepot, February 05, 2015, 07:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mat-tiger1

Can't see it being left in that state once you guys have finished with it! :icon_lol: :icon_wink:

Not many confirmed as yet, anymore for anymore?? :^_^
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

JayDub

Just sent a message to the campsite to reserve a pitch  :icon_biggrin: ... such is my commitment  :thumbsup
I mentioned TigerTriple to let them know to keep the pitches adjacent  :sign13 (I don't snore)
http://www.wyesidecamping.co.uk/contact-us.html

Geoff W

Count me in, if there is space in the bunkhouse I will have a bed in there, otherwise I'll bring my tent. i have not been back to Wales for over twenty years. Should be fun.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

threepot

Great Geoff :thumbsup
Guys,can you take responsibility for booking accommodation please. Don't know if deposits are needed?
Hopefully,if enough show an interest,we'll have it to ourselves?  http://www.lambandflagcoachinginn.co.uk/
Another thing to consider..I plan a stop at Devils Bridge on the Saturday run. You can have a meal,or a light lunch? Take into consideration what you have for breakfast that morning. And what we plan to do for a meal in the evening? Open to suggestions OK.
https://thehafodhotel.wordpress.com
95 Super111
96 Tiger

mat-tiger1

Quote from: threepot on February 24, 2015, 11:25:19 PM
Great Geoff :thumbsup
Guys,can you take responsibility for booking accommodation please. Don't know if deposits are needed?
Hopefully,if enough show an interest,we'll have it to ourselves?  http://www.lambandflagcoachinginn.co.uk/
Another thing to consider..I plan a stop at Devils Bridge on the Saturday run. You can have a meal,or a light lunch? Take into consideration what you have for breakfast that morning. And what we plan to do for a meal in the evening? Open to suggestions OK.
https://thehafodhotel.wordpress.com

Wonder if the lamb and flag could accommodate us all for a meal on the Saturday night?  :icon_scratch:
I'd be happy to go with the flow.  :thumbsup
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

threepot

Quote from: mat-tiger1 on February 25, 2015, 12:22:07 AM
Wonder if the lamb and flag could accommodate us all for a meal on the Saturday night?  :icon_scratch:
I'd be happy to go with the flow.  :thumbsup
I'd go for that. They do have a nice function room there.
95 Super111
96 Tiger

GavD

Quote from: threepot on February 24, 2015, 11:25:19 PM

3pot,
You mean for the bunkhousers? Are they expecting us?

Gav
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

threepot

Yes,but I've not booked anything with them. I just went there last Wed to check the place out..hence the photo's. There's 3 names for the bunkhouse so far. How many are staying Saturday night only? I could ring and provisionaly book if you want?
95 Super111
96 Tiger

PeteH

ok, I`ll do bunkhouse if people can put up snoring / clicking through the night. Do we need 8 to secure ? reckon we need a Sin-Tiger spreadsheet for attendees etc, plus theres a good few pubs doing decent meals etc just need Blacktiger to give the ok on proper beer places :)
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

threepot

Hi Pete,just added your name to the list :thumbsup Thats 5 so far for the bunkhouse. I'll ring later and provisionally book. With luck,we might have it to ourselves?? I'll ask :icon_wink:
95 Super111
96 Tiger

nickjtc

Quote from: PeteH on February 26, 2015, 12:59:08 AM
ok, I`ll do bunkhouse if people can put up snoring / clicking through the night.

Nothing that a pair of earplugs will not put right!  :icon_lol:
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

threepot

I have reserved the bunkhouse,6 beds,for the 3rd and 4th. We can also reserve the function room,if we decide to eat there,which I recommend!! :nod
95 Super111
96 Tiger

GavD

'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

threepot

Quote from: GavD on March 02, 2015, 10:28:22 PM
TP,

Do you need some cash sending through?
Thanks mate :thumbsup Send as much as you can. Saving for a deposit on a 1050 :bad

Nothing was mentioned regarding deposits. I'll confirm closer to the date OK.
95 Super111
96 Tiger

JayDub

I had confirmation from the campsite of my booking, they're standing by for other bookings from us, and suggest not leaving it too late.