News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK Tiger Meet 3-5 Jul 2015..where when etc... the serious stuff!

Started by threepot, February 05, 2015, 07:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GavD

TP,

Rocket man wants to come now that he knows tents are not involved. Can I have a 3rd spot in the bunkhouse please.
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

threepot

Quote from: GavD on March 13, 2015, 06:12:36 PM
TP,

Rocket man wants to come now that he knows tents are not involved. Can I have a 3rd spot in the bunkhouse please.
Should be OK. I think there are 6 beds. Or there is another room below,with a double,and a single,so you could have that....to yourselves?? :bad
95 Super111
96 Tiger

GavD

Quote from: threepot on March 14, 2015, 01:41:31 AM
Should be OK. I think there are 6 beds. Or there is another room below,with a double,and a single,so you could have that....to yourselves?? :bad

Easy tiger, it might go on in your neck of the woods, but we're all real men down here on this little rock!!! We're all related mind you, and have webbed feet and 6 fingers.

JayDub

Quote from: GavD on March 14, 2015, 12:03:57 PM
Easy tiger, it might go on in your neck of the woods, but we're all real men down here on this little rock!!!
... Says seaman Gav  :icon_biggrin:
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

threepot

:icon_lol: But as I said,your mate should make up the 6th place. But there is another room ok.Good banter though ......loverly boy  :thumbsup
95 Super111
96 Tiger

GavD

Quote from: JayDub on March 14, 2015, 06:06:18 PM
... Says seaman Gav  :icon_biggrin:

It's an old wives tale you know, that the navy is all rum, bum and baccy!!

JayDub

"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

GavD

No, but I do like a sip of the old Nelsons blood every now and again :new_all_coholic

mat-tiger1

Hey Threepot/PeteH, you guys got any routes planned for the ride out/s this year as yet?  :wheel :icon_mrgreen:
No pressure guys, just curious that's all!  :thumbsup
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

John Stenhouse

Ok now I have, in the Elan Hotel from friday to sunday, let the riding commence

threepot

OK,Top Gear have used it,and if you behave..I might take you there :icon_wink:
I'd just fitted 'new' forks on the S3,and taken it out for a run. Bought these for £200!!..New! Apparently Triumph are selling old stock parts ?
95 Super111
96 Tiger

John Stenhouse

Can you move the sheep please, they're no good as a braking point and they have a bad habit of wandering into the road.

nickjtc

Nice bike, nice view, nice road..............must have been a nice day.

"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

threepot

Thanks Nick. My Super3 is the best bike I've ever ridden!! OK,its not as fast as an R1,or any of the latest offerings,but it's so involving..feels like a your on something thats 'alive' underneath you,with the sound it makes,and the way the power comes in after 2.5k revs :love10
Still love 'tigger' though :icon_wink:
95 Super111
96 Tiger