News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK Tiger Meet 3-5 Jul 2015..where when etc... the serious stuff!

Started by threepot, February 05, 2015, 07:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickjtc

Quote from: threepot on May 17, 2015, 12:35:38 AM
feels like a your on something thats 'alive' underneath you,with the sound it makes

You've got it there. The Tiger is my first triple and there is nothing like that sound. I wish Stanley was little quieter, though, because although I revel in the sound I'm sure that the general public are just thinking "w@nker" as I go by.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

threepot

Quote from: nickjtc on May 17, 2015, 01:36:40 AM

You've got it there. The Tiger is my first triple and there is nothing like that sound. I wish Stanley was little quieter, though, because although I revel in the sound I'm sure that the general public are just thinking "w@nker" as I go by.

It may not be the bike?? :augie :bad.                  Said 'in the best,possible taste'!!!! :icon_wink:
95 Super111
96 Tiger

nickjtc

"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Bixxer Bob

:nono Back on track chaps, or I'll have to chop this about...
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

PeteH

Back to the serious stuff.....Threepot, have you got a route sorted and did Matt get in touch about a bit off roading? also whats the score with the digs? do we need to get in touch and leave a deposit etc...
Also, who`s going from this end or via this end on the Friday ??
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

threepot

I'll check with the Lamb and Flag about deposits,but nothing was mentioned when I booked. I've got a run planned around the Beacons etc,plenty of good roads around there,nothing 'off rd' though? Then head over to Devils Bridge for lunch,coffee..depends what you guy's want after that? Aberystwyth, Head further north? I want to take in the B4405 ,B4518
95 Super111
96 Tiger

aesdj

Not going to be able to make this one and I'm gutted  :icon_cry: , really want to come as Wales is lovely both on and off the bike. Didn't put my name down as I knew I might have other commitments and I've not been able to shift things around so I could come and I'm pissed about it  :BangHead . Anyway have a good one which I know you will and make sure you all take plenty of pics to post.

PeteH

Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

mat-tiger1

Quote from: PeteH on May 27, 2015, 12:58:18 AM
Sooo, do we have list of attendees ?

I'm going!  :wave I'll be there Friday afternoon / early evening.  :thumbsup
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

mat-tiger1

I'm staying in Ty Morgan's so perhaps in the bar there?  :icon_mrgreen:
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

JayDub

I'm aiming to arrive at the camp site around 12-1pm  :nod..... (but when on two wheels,  being late is in my genes  :icon_biggrin: )

threepot

I've just confirmed a provisional booking for 5 at the bunkhouse..Fri and Sat. There are 3 more spaces in the one below. So I need to confirm ASAP, numbers,and nights required!!! Please advise :wave

PS,the main bunkhouse has 5 single beds,the one below..1 double,and single.
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Geoff W

I will ride down on Friday , should arrive mid-dayish. Anyone from North-East want to meet up, let me know.
Do I have a bed in the bunkhouse reserved?
I could do with one as creeping in and out of my tent is difficult at the moment, I may improve next week when the stitches come out of my knee.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

John Stenhouse

Quote from: mat-tiger1 on May 27, 2015, 01:27:51 PM
I'm staying in Ty Morgan's so perhaps in the bar there?  :icon_mrgreen:

That sounds like a plan, see you there for about 6?

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting