News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK Tiger Meet 3-5 Jul 2015..where when etc... the serious stuff!

Started by threepot, February 05, 2015, 07:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

threepot

Quote from: John Stenhouse on June 15, 2015, 07:13:31 PM
Can I have a hi viz vest too please? How much do we owe you?
I've only had 2 vests done for the ride-out. But more can be printed OK. They're £ 6,and the RED t-shirts are £9.50. They're nice quality,and a nice fit :thumbsup

I did check with Triumph about using the logo first. And kind of reading' between the line's', it was sort of 'unofficially' OK? :augie
95 Super111
96 Tiger

JayDub

Da Iawn TP!! You did us proud there... Can I claim a size 46" T-shirt pleeze (I don't do high viz  :icon_redface: except for breakdowns and work) Is pay on the day OK?

GavD

'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

threepot

I'll wait for a little while to get the final count on the t shirts OK. But I think they'll need at least a week's notice. I suppose 'pay on the day' will be ok.
I make 6 bunking? So I'll confirm this with the Lamb and Flag. Think they're still holding the spare room for us?
Shall I book their function room for the evening meal?
95 Super111
96 Tiger

JayDub

Quote from: threepot on June 15, 2015, 11:45:10 PM
I suppose 'pay on the day' will be ok.
I could do paypal (+ 5%) if you like? sno problem  :icon_salut:

PeteH

Do we need the function room if there`s not that many of us? I don't mind slumming it in the bar or whatever, ooh and don't forget anyone camping.....ooh ooh  and Mat_ Tigers lodging elsewhere don't forget...
Will have to pay for the T on the Friday as im off on me jollies tomorrow  :wave
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

JayDub

Quote from: PeteH on June 16, 2015, 12:46:33 AM
Do we need the function room if there`s not that many of us? I don't mind slumming it in the bar or whatever
:iagree

GavD

Quote from: threepot on June 15, 2015, 11:45:10 PM
I'll wait for a little while to get the final count on the t shirts OK. But I think they'll need at least a week's notice. I suppose 'pay on the day' will be ok.
I make 6 bunking? So I'll confirm this with the Lamb and Flag. Think they're still holding the spare room for us?
Shall I book their function room for the evening meal?

I'm up for a large Tee, I'll cough up on the Friday.
Us 3 from the IOW will go with the flow on the eating front.

threepot

Quote from: GavD on June 16, 2015, 04:48:41 PM
I'm up for a large Tee, I'll cough up on the Friday.
Us 3 from the IOW will go with the flow on the eating front.
Will your mates want any?

Anyone else want a t shirt??
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Geoff W

I'll have a large t shirt if available, thanks very much.
Anyone want to meet up for a ride down on Friday from the North?
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

GavD

Quote from: threepot on June 16, 2015, 05:47:13 PM
Will your mates want any?

I've asked 'em by email, i'll let ya know when I get something back.

Graham

Don't mind where we eat as long as we eat!
I have booked a room in the Lamb and Flag, so I can retire early if there is too much hilarity and ale being consumed :icon_razz:
Graham