News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger on the sand

Started by chairhead, March 01, 2015, 11:29:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chairhead

My mate Peter's outfit that he made himself, very nice attention to detail, some nice engineering x3 rear wheels, single side shock for front swingarm/leading link, we had a week in Bala at a cottage for the Dragon rally, the coast being not far was an amazing day out.

03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

JayDub

I know I'm gonna embarrass meself here but... I thought the chair had to be on the nearside  :icon_scratch:
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

Mustang

depends on which side of the road you ride on , that one is perfectly suited for people who drive on the RIGHT side of the road  :bad

chairhead

Quote from: JayDub on March 06, 2015, 03:44:58 PM
I know I'm gonna embarrass meself here but... I thought the chair had to be on the nearside  :icon_scratch:

Don't be embarrassed Jay,
Peter is from Germany where they ride  :bad on the right so chairs in Europe are on the right and vice versa over here, there are exceptions to this rule though, in as much as If the motorcycle was first registered before 01/09/1981 you can legally ride it in the UK with a right hand sidecar fitted. After that, it is illegal.  :nod
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

JayDub

I can hold my head up then!  :hat10
I was looking through the pics and noticed that of those with chairs on the right, most of the posters where in the UK.
Still - I wouldn't fancy being a right hand passenger, especially when overtaking  :bug_eye
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."