News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Stuff that is pruned from threads that lost their direction

Started by Nick Calne, March 02, 2015, 03:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threepot

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on March 03, 2015, 11:34:34 PM
Near drowning was definitely Ogmore, near to RAF St Athan, where I was serving at the time.

The incident at Barmouth was probably 1980 and was simply a pretty lady in a white dress pushing wheelchair.  As I drove past (slowly in heavy traffic) the wind lifted her skirt to reveal a lack of underwear of any description.  It kind of stuck in my memory  :bad

Well, it would, wouldn't it?  :icon_lol:
Slowly,in heavy traffic! Yeah!! :augie
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nickjtc

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on March 04, 2015, 11:10:43 PM
I did warn you about the watery tarts  :icon_rolleyes:

As opposed to Warty Towels, Fatty Owls, Flowery Twats, Flay Otters or Farty Towels???
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

JayDub

Quote from: nickjtc on March 05, 2015, 01:10:31 AM
Warty Towels, Fatty Owls, Flowery Twats, Flay Otters or Farty Towels???
:icon_scratch: Was gooing to request clarification but... never mind  :icon_confused:

Sin_Tiger

That's what happens when you get coupled up all winter  :tin hat
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Fawlty Towers..... just in case it needed saying....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

nickjtc

"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"