News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Triumph meet,Ledbury

Started by threepot, April 09, 2015, 03:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

JayDub

threepot

Quote from: JayDub on April 09, 2015, 09:52:44 PM
:bad I could be up for that.
And me? I like the black t shirts they sell.
95 Super111
96 Tiger

JayDub

London_Phil

I might even venture out of my comfort zone ( Zones 1-6, London Underground!) for that

London_Phil

Anyone thinking of doing this one.
I am going to be in the vicinity that weekend, so as long as its not too wet ( been there, done that,  etc etc) I will be on the Tiger on Sat afternoon.

Regards

Phil

threepot

I'm intending to go..depending on the weather?

Can't make Saturday,might go Sunday,but weather looks a bit iffy?
95 Super111
96 Tiger

threepot

I'm up on Saturday,weather is ok. So if anyone is going,and wants to meet up?
95 Super111
96 Tiger

London_Phil

Yep, heading up for afternoon.  PM you my mobile

threepot

Made the trip up,but missed the rideout. Met London Phil,who also missed it,due to a fault with his alarm! But considering this was their first meet,there was a good turnout,and some nice bikes there. Nice campsite,and pub. Will attend next year. I think this could become a really good meet. And Phil,you've got a lovely 'Steamer' :thumbsup
95 Super111
96 Tiger

nickjtc

I really like the look of those early Tridents. Thanks for posting the pics.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

London_Phil

I enjoyed the meet Threepot, and nice to meet you too.
I will post the heroic pic of me removing a Cat1 alarm in a field with lots of identical black wires!!!.
Luckily I fitted it myself, when I first got her, so just about remebered how to "hotwire" it.
And before anyone comments,  NO , not every one in London is trained to hotwire bikes at school, but some of us can.................  :icon_eek: