News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Out of winter storage

Started by ssevy, April 19, 2015, 03:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssevy

Put fresh non-ethanol gas in the Tiger, turned the enricher on and only had to crank about 5 seconds this year. Started and ran perfectly after a four-month slumber. Very satisfying! Made a video of it, but don't know how to post it.
I may not be big, but I'm slow.

threepot

Think you have to download film to youtube or a site like photobucket,then provide a link to that?
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Sin_Tiger

Please   :icon_mrgreen: want to see that.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

ssevy

Okay, here it is. I did misspeak on the video when I said 3 months in storage, as it was actually four.

http://vid716.photobucket.com/albums/ww162/ssevytriumph/IMG_05131.mp4

I've tried using every link button above and every choice on photobucket for the links, and none seem to work. On my computer I can hear it crank and start, but no video. Sorry!

Mustang

:tin hat  I  feexed it :eusa_clap

what happens is you saved the vid on photobucket as an mp4 file straight out of the camera .
the only thing that can usually play mp4's from the camera is Quicktime by Apple.
I made the forum software be able to play mp4s but if you don't have quicktime on your puter you won't see them

ssevy

Add one more Tiger problem to the list of things fixed by The Master! Yoda's got nothing on you Mustang! Thanks!

Sin_Tiger

Do or do not,  there is no try!
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint