News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

1995-98 Triumph Tiger (Steamer) Yoshi? exhaust cans AND luggage racks

Started by gosling1, March 10, 2014, 12:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gosling1

Up for sale today is the Yoshi? aftermarket exhaust cans AND SW Mototech? luggage racks off of my '95 Tiger. I purchased the Yoshis used in late 2009 and they are in fair to good condition with some light surface rust on the downward exhaust runner - should be fairly easy to remove. The SW Mototech luggage racks were purchased new in late 2006 and are in good condition. When I upgraded the exhaust to Yoshi in late 2009, I found that the racks had a clearance issue with them and would no longer fit so I took everything (bike included) to a professional fabricator here in town and had them reworked. End result, they now fit for the Yoshi exhaust but no longer for the OEM exhaust - hence my desire to sell them as a set...The racks are currently set up to use Hepco & Becker Gobi saddlebags - they also fit Ortlieb QRL saddlebags too...I imagine that many other saddlebags could be made to fit these racks with little difficulty.

I haven't checked, but I'd be surprised if these are still available new anymore for the Steamer...asking $325 OBO for the set. am located near Greenville (SC) and may be contacted via forum PM.

Thanks for looking!

Daniel

PS - "ADV" plate NOT included in set  :icon_lol:

HeavyHustler

gosling1

Bumping this up to the top for the last time - otherwise, they go along with the bike to the scrapyard here in a few weeks!  :icon_frown:

Willing to separate if necessary - though you'd need the correct exhaust already in order for the luggage racks to fit properly...

Sparky

1998 Steamer. Sold, replaced with a 2016 Africa Twin.
1982 Honda FT 500 Ascot,  1983 Honda VT 500 Ascot