News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Right I'm off

Started by Spud, May 07, 2015, 02:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

Right see you in 2 weeks

Ah bollox phone just gone off and my ferry has been cancelled  another 10 minutes and I would of been on the road  :BangHead I was on the way to Aragaon Spain

cheers Spud  :thumbsup

Spud

Looks like I might be able to get a ferry tomorrow afternoon from Poole  :bug_eye

Murphy's law dictates................

nickjtc

"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Spud

Geoff W

Perhaps you need to sacrifice a virgin to The God of Sod in order to pacify Her.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Geoff W on May 07, 2015, 08:04:29 PM
Perhaps you need to sacrifice a virgin to The God of Sod in order to pacify Her.

Find me a virgin and ilk gladly assist  :icon_mrgreen:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nickjtc

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on May 08, 2015, 12:38:59 AM
Find me a virgin and ilk gladly assist  :icon_mrgreen:

Let's not go there, shall we...  :augie
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Spud

Right lets try again off to Poole this time to see if I can get across the Channel will I get to Aragon ? or will I just end up going for a nice bimble

threepot

Think the ferry hold up was for the 2 Ed,s,and Nigel Farage? :bad
95 Super111
96 Tiger

John Stenhouse

Probably mate, has Farage lived up to his hype and emigrated, about time  :ImaPoser
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: John Stenhouse on May 08, 2015, 03:02:51 PM
Probably mate, has Farage lived up to his hype and emigrated, about time  :ImaPoser

There's a rumour he's moving to Scotland  :augie
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

John Stenhouse

They would know what to do with him there.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Spud

got there and back did 2500 miles with a little off road riding thrown in for fun, big heavy beast for my lite weight frame to throw around and especially in 36 + heat

photo's to follow