News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

FOR SALE!! 2002 Triumph Tiger SHOWROOM Conditions!!!

Started by TigerPilot, April 20, 2005, 10:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerPilot

Hi all,

Here is THE one for you!!

Immaculate 2002 Roulette Green Triumph Tiger in AWESOME conditions. This bike runs and looks brand new. It has a new coat of wax on the paint just about every 3-4 weeks and it shows!! no Scratches, no Dents, no blemishes on the Paint/Plastic/Frame. Everything works just as it did out of the crate.

Here is a little more info:

Roulette Green (fastest/best color ;-) ) OEM Heated Grips, New METZELER Tourance tires, 12k miles, Alarm/Security system, Spoke Wheels, Fuel Injected, In line 3 Cylinder w/ tons of power and speed!!! OEM Regular Whindshield, OEM Touring (Large) Windshield, TourMaster Soft Top Bag, Aerostitch Heated Vest(L), Joe Rocket Ridding jacket (L), Shoei Helmet, etc...

The bike is locaded in Orlando, Florida USA.  Clear title in hand!. I'm asking $6200 for a very quick sale Kelley Blue Book is much over that!

Please feel free to contact me for more info and/or "realistic" offers. Will post/send pictures asap!

Thanks all,

ys

mailto:ysuarez01@hotmail.com">ysuarez01@hotmail.com
Work Hard; Play Harder !!!

05 Suzuki SV1000

04 BMW K1200 GT

04 Kawasaki KLR 650

02 Triumph Tiger

Sasquatch

You may want to correct your engine specs to read inline 3 cylinder.  No tigers came with the 4.

Bull

\"Inconsistency is the mark of genius.\"  Emerson

Speed3guy

:roll: Yeah, mines got 5 too.  Those four cylinder Tigers must be for lesser riders.   :roll:

G

TigerPilot

Ahhh!

See this is my way of knowing who is reading my posts!!!!  

This is a 3 cylinder of course; no, as special as this bike is, is NOT a four cylinder...

thanks bro...

ys

05 Suzuki SV1000

04 BMW K1200 GT

04 Kawasaki KLR 650

02 Triumph Tiger

TigerPilot

Quote from: "TigerPilot"Hi all,

Here is THE one for you!!

Immaculate 2002 Roulette Green Triumph Tiger in AWESOME conditions. This bike runs and looks brand new. It has a new coat of wax on the paint just about every 3-4 weeks and it shows!! no Scratches, no Dents, no blemishes on the Paint/Plastic/Frame. Everything works just as it did out of the crate.

Here is a little more info:

Roulette Green (fastest/best color ;-) ) OEM Heated Grips, New METZELER Tourance tires, 12k miles, Alarm/Security system, Spoke Wheels, Fuel Injected, In line 3 Cylinder w/ tons of power and speed!!! OEM Regular Whindshield, OEM Touring (Large) Windshield, TourMaster Soft Top Bag, Aerostitch Heated Vest(L), Joe Rocket Ridding jacket (L), Shoei Helmet, etc...

The bike is locaded in Orlando, Florida USA.  Clear title in hand!. I'm asking $6200 for a very quick sale Kelley Blue Book is much over that!

Please feel free to contact me for more info and/or "realistic" offers. Will post/send pictures asap!

Thanks all,

ys

mailto:ysuarez01@hotmail.com">ysuarez01@hotmail.com

OK you'all. My new bike is almost here...

NEW LOW PRICE OF $5999. Don't delay ACT NOW!!!

05 Suzuki SV1000

04 BMW K1200 GT

04 Kawasaki KLR 650

02 Triumph Tiger