News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger 955i

Started by Johnboy55, January 01, 2016, 10:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnboy55

:wheel
Hi!

Just my first post on the site so greetings everyone.

Looking for any and all 955i tiger accessories. Mainly a good screen and a sump guard. 

Located in Belfast.

Happy new year.

J

nickjtc

Happy 2016 back at you. Welcome.

The 955 boys will probably chime in momentarily.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Bixxer Bob

If you use the search button you'll find a Geordie still ahd one sump guard for sale I think.  If not,  Dave B (search for posts by him) had some very good drawings that a fabricator can work from.

Screens are a very personal choice, but things to think about are the mirrors and hand guards.  A lot of folks get an improvement in buffeting and noise for few pounds by adding mirror extenders as that's where a lot of it comes from.

I have a VARIO tall screen, but only because :  a) my original was trashed, and b) I  like the way it looks.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Bigfeesh

Check out my ad in the for sale section Matey, it is something to behold!!!  :bug_eye
Tiptop

Bixxer Bob

See Johnboy, told ya!!! :ImaPoser
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...