News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Off on me hols

Started by Bixxer Bob, June 15, 2015, 01:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Going to Autrans near Grenoble for a week plus a couple of days each end to get there and back with the same guys I went with last year.  Stocked up on puncture repair kits and a compressor this time.  :nod  Staying in a chalet on one of the French camping villages sowill let y'all know how it goes.

In hindsight, could have probably effected a temporary repair last year if we'd know the drill that caused the puncture was still in the tyre.  But maybe not fixing it was a good thing. :^_^
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Enjoy a thrilling but not drilling  :wheel
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

John Stenhouse

Have a good time, may be over that way myself, trying to decide whether to go to the Ace Cafe Lucerne grand opening, next friday til sunday, I'm in France already so just a five hundred mile jaunt. Any opinions?
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

PeteH

Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

HockleyBoy

Have a great time and enjoy it. Very nice part of the world for biking.

Just wish I was off to France instead of sitting here at work!
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: HockleyBoy on June 23, 2015, 09:50:56 AM
Just wish I was off to France instead of sitting here at work!

Fought you was going way Norf  :icon_scratch:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Got back last night, nearly 2500  miles, worn out tyres, worn out brakes, broken exhaust hanger and a blown headlight bulb.  Got loads of personal admin to do and work tonight but will get the pics uploaded shortly.

Did the Route De Grande Alpes, Gorges Du Verdon, Route De Napoleon three Alpine Passes and had a run down to Monaco, all in all a fantastic time! :wheel
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...