News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

FS Triumph riding suit

Started by patsy mack, April 26, 2005, 04:22:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

patsy mack

For sale Triumph 1 piece Aspen riding suit with liner waterproof Sympatex and CE armore.xxl runs a bit small between xl and xxl I'm 6'1 220 and it fits well sleeves and legs are plenty long I wear 38x34 jeans.Good bang for the buck these suits retailed for$669 and the dealers blew them out way under that.I want $195 plus shipping.The suit was worn twice and is like new all tags and hanger.would make a great suit for commuting.

Pat

Bull

Hey Patsy - could you please throw a picture or two up?

TIA - Bull
\"Inconsistency is the mark of genius.\"  Emerson

obxtiger

what color and how much shiping to north carolina and pictures if possible
beware world I\'ve now got a TIGER on the loose.

patsy mack

obxtiger,

The suit has been sold.If your interested some dealers still have them at blow-out prices.Its a well made suit with all the bells and whistles I just didn't like the one piece deal.I have pics if you'd like to see them I just couldn't figure out how to attach them to the list.

Pat