News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Front Discs and Calipers with Pads For An 885/955 To 04

Started by Chris Canning, June 28, 2015, 01:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

As per the post two front calipers with pads and discs done around 4000 miles taken off in I think 2002/3 and stored never seen a winters days in their lives off my bike £250 collected

The

Sin_Tiger

Bargain here for someone, the calipers look straight out of the plastic bag.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

PeteH

Definitely a bargain :nod Shame I forked out a small fortune on EBC discs and pads and 2 seal sets a month back  :icon_rolleyes:
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Chris Canning

Sorry Pete felt guilty putting these up after what you said but you having the shock has set the ball rolling and I've changed my mind half a dozen times about putting them on here,if someone buys them then fine and if they don't I've still got them for a rainy day.

Chris Canning

Next time I bump these up it'll be 2018 and the price will have gone up  :icon_lol:

Timbox2

I too have just rebuilt mine and am still comtemplating EBC floaters otherwise I would have jumped at em, calipers in that condition rarely come up, someone should be biting your arm off Chris.
2016 Tiger Sport