News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Fashion too far!

Started by Sin_Tiger, July 10, 2015, 11:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

Here's something for those with designer ginger beards Kevlar Plaid Shirt  :icon_rolleyes:

Now if they can come up with a kevlar lined kilt and a D3O sporran to match I'll be interested  :icon_mrgreen: at least they won't have to put armpit zips on the kilt  :bug_eye

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

The price. Did it really say £249?
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

nickjtc

"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

motoOzarks

Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i

nickjtc

And again  :ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser...............especially the off-the-shoulder-item..... :ImaPoser :ImaPoser

That's 9:11 of my life I'll never get back.

JayDub

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on July 10, 2015, 11:10:00 PM
Now if they can come up with a kevlar lined kilt and a D3O sporran to match I'll be interested
That really is too much.....So Sporrans are indexed??

Sin_Tiger

How did they get that many "Hipsters" in one place all at the same time, I think most of the catwalk guys were moonlighting from my Starbucks. Is it my imagination or were those models all walking like they just  :Topes in their pants  :icon_scratch:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

Ha! That's exactly what I thought! And the fact that all their trousers are not long enough.

tech141

I wonder if those ladies realize how absutively horrid those clothes are?
It's SUPPOSED to be dirty - It's a Tiger.

nickjtc

Quote from: tech141 on April 26, 2016, 11:16:16 PM
I wonder if those ladies realize how absutively horrid those clothes are?

But, it's fashion daahling!  :icon_wink:

nik_the_brief

You know you were mentioning a kevlar kilt? - well this is close...  http://www.511tactical.com/tactical-duty-kilt.html

London_Phil

I'm visiting Bikeshed 2016

http://thebikeshed.cc/calendar/bike-shed-london-2016/

Bet I see more Hipsters than normal for the East end, and lots of those jackets too....

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: nik_the_brief on May 28, 2016, 06:17:03 PM
You know you were mentioning a kevlar kilt? - well this is close...  http://www.511tactical.com/tactical-duty-kilt.html

I really should keep my nutty ideas to myself. When anyone gets a whiff of the skiddies I haven't changed for a week they'll know I'm a "bad man", "freedom and firepower" come as standard with any kilt  :bad

Nick Calne

At the risk of sounding like the other Nick, aka captain buzzkill, can I ask, does that kilt come with armour? ATGATT etc? Titanium sporron skid plate?

Quite like the bikeshed Londonphil - well from what I've seen in magazines...and I think I'll take a look next time I'm nearby. I have decided these hipsters aren't so bad. After all, they ride bikes unlike a lot of generation Y / millenials.  Did you enjoy your visit?

London_Phil

Bikeshed 2016 was expensive, but really interesting and different.
Pics posted in Ride Reports