News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

FOR SALE- 2002 Triumph Tiger-Updated!! LOOK AT ALL THE XTRAS

Started by TigerPilot, April 28, 2005, 03:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerPilot

Hi all,

OK you'all. My new bike is almost here...

NEW LOW PRICE OF $5999. Don't delay ACT NOW!!!

Here is THE one for you!!

Immaculate 2002 Roulette Green Triumph Tiger in AWESOME conditions. This bike runs and looks brand new. It has a new coat of wax on the paint just about every 3-4 weeks and it shows!! no Scratches, no Dents, no blemishes on the Paint/Plastic/Frame. Everything works just as it did out of the crate.

Here is a little more info:

Roulette Green (fastest/best color ;-) ) OEM Heated Grips, New METZELER Tourance tires, 13k miles, Spoke Wheels, Fuel Injected, In line 3 Cylinder w/ tons of power and speed!!! OEM Regular Whindshield, OEM Touring (Large) Windshield, Engine Guards!, Radiator Guards!, Oil Cooler Guards!, OEM HI Performance Exhaust AND ORIGINAL OEM Exhaust, Givi Top Bag, 12v Power Socket, Alarm/Security system, Aerostitch Heated Vest(L), Joe Rocket Ridding jacket (L), Shoei Syncrotech Helmet(L), etc...

The bike is locaded in Orlando, Florida USA.  Clear title in hand!. I'm asking $6200 for a very quick sale Kelley Blue Book is much over that!

Please feel free to contact me for more info and/or "realistic" offers. Will post/send pictures asap!

Thanks all,

ys

mailto:ysuarez01@hotmail.com">ysuarez01@hotmail.com

(407) 925-9822
Work Hard; Play Harder !!!

05 Suzuki SV1000

04 BMW K1200 GT

04 Kawasaki KLR 650

02 Triumph Tiger

lostrails

Hi-- Hope you sell the Tiger.  That is a good price.  Would be you interested in selling the R1150 at a good price????

mailto:jakekooi@hotmail.com">jakekooi@hotmail.com

TigerPilot

Losttrail,

I never thought I'd get rid of my R1150 RT; I just trully love that bike. That is 'till this past weekend when I made the mistake to ride it to a BMW dealer and got my a$$ on a K1200 GT. I trully loved the RT but I really, really loved the GT. Long story short, I now have a K1200 GT in my garage in place of the 1150 RT and is definately going to become my main touring bike...

Cheers.

ys

05 Suzuki SV1000

04 BMW K1200 GT

04 Kawasaki KLR 650

02 Triumph Tiger

TigerPilot

Sorry All,

The cat is soon to be gone (took a deposit)!!!

05 Suzuki SV1000

04 BMW K1200 GT

04 Kawasaki KLR 650

02 Triumph Tiger

TigerPilot

Sorry All,

The cat is soon to be gone (took a deposit)!!!

05 Suzuki SV1000

04 BMW K1200 GT

04 Kawasaki KLR 650

02 Triumph Tiger