News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

A nice chap

Started by PeteH, July 29, 2015, 05:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeteH

Ordered some Viton O rings today as the bitch decided to spew fuel all the way to work and I only realised when I could smell it when showing my pass to security, so I contacted Squaredeals and had a little whinge about the cost of postage he suggested ordering on-line then paying over the phone. When I phoned him back to pay he checked that I`d used them before then said he would put a pair in the snail mail all free of charge  :thumbsup
Hows that for great customer service  :icon_smile:
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Sin_Tiger

Yup  :thumbsup I called to place an order after a bank holiday weekend a couple of months ago. I caught them just as they were coming in the door and explained I was trying to get the parts before a trip, although he said they had a stack of emails to catch up with over the weekend, the order was with me in less than 24 hrs. I also got an electronic flasher more recently, was doing funny things when I got around to fitting it, dropped them an email, said they hadn't come accross the problems described but would look into it. A new relay arrived within 48hrs, no questions, no bull, no mention of returns  :thumbsup
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Mustang

Frank is a straight up  good guy to do business with ! :nod